As an employer, you know that families struggle on a daily basis to balance family and work responsibilities. You also know that quality early care and education programs allow your employees to worry less about their child’s daily care and activities and be able to focus more on their job performance. You recognize the value of attracting and retaining productive employees and how essential it is for your company to stay competitive in the marketplace.
How can you as an employer and local business support early care and education?
- Sponsor scholarships for teacher professional development
- Sponsor scholarships for disadvantaged families attending a quality center
- Sponsor retention grants for early care educators bonuses
- Sponsor grants for classroom and playground improvements
- Sponsor a discount program for your employees by partnering with a quality center
- Write a letter to your legislators to support local, state and federal initiatives
How will you as an employer and local business directly benefit from this support?
- Improved employee morale
- Reduced absenteeism
- Fewer turnovers
- Enhances Recruitment
- Increased employee productivity
Why should you partner with Kids’ Safari Learning Center?
- Desire and commitment to increasing the level of quality and standards for ALL children
- Our leadership team is involved in local early care and education issues; advocating for change locally and beyond
- Expertise in the early care and education field with extensive knowledge of licensing and quality rating regulations
- Nationally Accredited and YoungStar 5-Star rated program exceeding standards
- Community focused programming with many opportunities to give back
- Family focused programming with many supportive systems and outreach activities
Want to know more?
- Wisconsin Early Childhood Associates
- Basic facts about Wisconsin child care:
- Basic regulations for operation of a child care center: